On October 4, 1977, International Liturgy Publications was founded to do two things:
- publish extraordinary sacred music, and
- enliven parishes throughout the United States and the world.
Throughout the years, ILP’s publishing apostolate has grown to include the music of 87 composers, authors and artists, including, among others: EKKLESIA, Don Fishel, Songs In His Presence, Jim Cowan, Archdiocese of Philadelphia, David Kauffman, William Gokelman, Bill Svarda and Vince Ambrosetti. In ILP’s publishing library are: Gift of Finest Wheat, Alleluia No. 1, The Cup of Life Outpoured, Sanctuary, and a growing treasure of more than 1500 titles.
ILP stands out in the Catholic marketplace as a publisher of sacred music dedicated to:
- commercial broadcast quality recordings,
- hymnals of the highest standards, designed to endure,
- scriptural, sacramental and theological content, and
- reverence toward the God that we worship.
May these songs, hymns and psalms nurture, strengthen and challenge you; may the texts they carry sing always a song of burning within your soul.